Create API keys
We are going to see how to create your API Keys for your Edition.
1. You need an Instagram account
2. Login at http://instagram.com/developer/
3. Click on Manage Clients (in the header menu at http://instagram.com/developer/)
4. Click on Register a New Client
5. Fill out the fields, for the App Name enter the name of your company or your apps builder, and for the app description just tell that this Instagram app allows the users to integrate Instagram photo galleries in their mobile applications. In the Website and OAuth redirect_uri field,just enter the url of your Siberian Edition, like http://apps.mydomain.com. Uncheck “Disable implicit OAuth:”, enter the captcha and click on Register.
6. Now you have a Client ID and a Redirect URI
7. In this URL: https://api.instagram.com/oauth/authorize/?client_id=CLIENT-ID&redirect_uri=REDIRECT-URI&response_type=token replace “CLIENT-ID” and “REDIRECT-URI” with your own info, and then paste the url in your browser. For instance the URL to paste in your browser would be like https://api.instagram.com/oauth/authorize/?client_id=817718189191&redirect_uri=http://www.mydomain.com&response_type=token if your CLIENT-ID is “817718189191” and if your REDIRECT-URI is http://www.mydomain.com
8. Accept to share with the info
9. You obtain the token (it is in the URL after “access_token=”)
10. Paste it in your your Edition admin backend (settings > APIs)
Here is how to proceed.
1. You need a Facebook user account
2. Go at https://developers.facebook.com/
3. Click on “Apps” and “Add a New App”
4. Choose “Website”
5. Enter a name for your Facebook app (you may choose a name that refers to your platform, like “Apps Maker Company”). This name will be shown to the app users when they would want to create an account in the mobile app through Facebook connect. Then click on “Create New Facebook App ID”.
6. Choose “Communication” for the app category, and click on “Create App ID”
7. In the upper right corner, click on the button “Skip Quick Start”
8. From the left menu, click on Settings
9. In the App Domains field, enter the main domain on which your Commercial Edition is installed (for instance, mydomain.com if your edition is installed at apps.mydomain.com). Enter it without “http://” and “www.”, just mydomain.com. Enter a contact email (it will not be displayed to the users).
10. Click on +Add Platform and choose “Website”
11. In the Site URL field enter the address of your platform and this time with “http://”, and “www.” if your platform is on your main domain. If it’s on a subdomain, enter your subdomain like http://apps.mydomain.com. Enter the same address in the “Mobile Site URL” field. And click on Save Changes.
12. From the left menu, click on App Details, scroll down and add an app icon for your app. It’s not mandatory but your Facebook app will be more professional with an icon when the user will be invited to connect with his Facebook account. Click on Save Changes.
13. From the left menu, click on Status & Reviews
14. Switch “Do you want to make this app and all its live features available to the general public?” to “yes”
15. From the left menu, click on Settings. Copy and paste your App ID and App secret, in your Siberian Edition backend (Settings > APIs)
16. You’re done!
You can read this article
Go to http://soundcloud.com/you/apps (you must have a Soundcloud account and the Audio module)
Click on “Register a new app”, then enter the name of your Soundcloud application (the name of your edition for example), then complete the fields.
For “redirect uri” enter this address after having replace “url-of-your-edition” by the url of your own edition : http://url-of-your-edition/media/application_gallery_music/soundcloudcallback
And you are done.